April 16, 2010

44

I had a birthday last week.

If you read my blog, or follow me on Twitter, or are a friend who sees me on Facebook, you might be aware that it was a big birthday.  I gave myself "freedom" for my birthday -- the intent of the freedom was freedom in work, but it seems to be freedom from many things and I think the freedom may be more multi-dimensional than I could have imagined.

At 44, I am stepping out on my own.  I in metamorphosis.  I moving with,  listening to and feeling the cool spring earth.  I'm tentative.  Tentative but clear.

I look forward to the next 44 years to be a spirited existence where everyone and everything I have in my environment lifts my heart and brings joy along with them.  Anything else is and will be unacceptable.  I look forward to getting to know everyone better.  I look forward to weaving our continuum of support, friendship, love and joy.

Consider yourself welcome.  I hope you welcome me into your heart.

No comments: