November 25, 2008

clevelandsnewstory.com

It seems to me that the new story is the same old story with the same old cheerleaders.

As an outsider who was a pseudoinsider and is now clearly an outsider looking in, I see the irony of the well-heeled flower children and the microbloggers superimposed against the impoverished and jobless.

I see alot of talking, drinking, brainstorming; I see no action.

I see the desire to be a role model, but I see no acceptance of collaboration or ideas from the outside.

Growth and strength come from walking that razor's edge; from listening to self and listening to other and creating a co-mingled reality.

Let's see if that can happen at www.clevelandsnewstory.com. Let's hope Cleveland rises to its real challenges. Many have a lingering love that would shine a light on the rebirth of that city.

No comments: